Sponsor A Child

Friday, July 16, 2010

Thank You

These past months I have been living in a dream. Loss of staff coupled with the busy budget season at my company have caused me to work late hours, and still I am behind time in most projects. I feel tired and burdened and spend so little time with my babies.
But this is a blog that serves to remind me of my blessings. I have a wonderful understanding family which works like clockwork even without my presence. I have a generally contented baby who goes to bed at 9pm and sleeps through the night to 6am. She has been doing that since she was 4 months old, much earlier than her brother and sister. I have a new apartment now, for which I have secured 2 tenants, and now looking for the 3rd tenant.
I am grateful for all the things that I have and glad that everything is going well for me. I am healthy and able to work and I enjoy dealing with my colleagues and my customers, even when sometimes, things look so daunting.
Recounting these blessings makes me grateful and contented, and to think of other less fortunate people who needs my help.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I am contented and I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment