Sponsor A Child

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Yuan's Rabbit Artwork

This evening, Yuan threw a huge temper tantrum because I asked her to complete her art homework.  I saw the half coloured piece lying around. However she was reluctant to do it, citing that she didn't know if the piece had to be handed up to the teacher.
Anyway after about half an hour of the drama and with me threatening to throw away the artwork as she didn't want to do it, she settled down and was willing to finish colouring.  Sometimes I wonder, same household, same parents, how come such a big difference between the temperament of the brother and the sister? It ended with a hug from her and apologies for bad behaviour.  Wei even played the good guy and retrieved the "thrown" artwork for her.
Here I want to showcase her masterpiece.  I don't know what the theme is, perhaps it is symbolic of the Rabbit Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment