Sponsor A Child

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wall Colour at SD Tiara

Actually we chose a color called Spiney Green from Nippon Paint, but to save cost we use KCC (paint from Korea). Since KCC didn't have that colour, I then asked Faizul and company to change the colour to blue instead. And this colour, even J and I have never seen before, hehehe. We just entrusted it to Faizul to choose a colour representing "biru terang" (bright blue), white for the grill, and for the doors and skirting - mahogany.
Here's the result. This is KCC Littleton. No feature walls, Anie, only plain blue.

What do you think?

7 comments:

  1. hehehe.. 1 colour to save cost... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, a bit disappointing, but never mind, let's see the result after I put in the furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Nice blog, just want to check if SD Tiara is worth investing, please share your experience.
    Tks!
    lemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lemon, thanks for dropping by, lately I have received emails asking about SD Tiara, so I will put up a review article in Propertydance in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Thanks, I was amazed tht despite your busy daily schedule & you still find time to Blog. You really hv a positive attitude in life. Tks 4 sharing!
    lemon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lemon, I am guilty of not blogging as often as I like ;-)
    BTW, I have posted my 2-cents worth at http://propertydance.blogspot.com/2011/05/sd-tiara-review.html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good work, Well detailed and explained by the author. Hoping that it will inspire more readers. Thank you for sharing this author. Randomly, reupholstery services Singapore our company offers service at a very affordable price, feel free to visit our website if you are interested. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete