Sponsor A Child

Friday, February 15, 2013

Kidzania Visit - Kai!

Wei and Yuan have been bugging me to take them to Kidzania for the longest time, and finally I took them today.  I wanted to choose a day when it was not really a national school holiday, and yet my kids were off school this week.  Also I am thankful to be able to utilize a voucher that I got from the Curve during a shopping spree, which gave me a 10% discount if I buy at the counter.

Lining up to deposit their hard-earned Kidzania currency
As they are old enough, I let them in unsupervised at 10am and came back to fetch them at 5pm.  They had varied experiences.  Yuan practiced being a HitzFM DJ and Wei was a judge, a TM employee and a CSI investigator among other things. At the end, they decided to deposit their earnings of the day into the Kidzania CIMB instead of spending them, hoping to cash them out on another visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment