Sponsor A Child

Monday, February 4, 2013

Catch Up Blogging

On Dec 17, 2012, I stopped working at the company that I was at for 6 years.
It came to a point where I decided that resigning, without a job, was actually better than going through unhappiness on a daily basis.  And from then on until today, I've been in a blissful, wonderful break.
So many things happened and so many things I did, but I was unable to move ahead with my blog, paralyzed in time while I collect my thoughts.
And so this is a catch up post, where now I put back, retrospectively, all the events and things I did that I am most grateful for!
Sunset at Aonang Beach, Krabi


Dec and January have been good and I hope that in the advent of a new job, coming soon after the Chinese New Year break, that I will continue to keep being grateful for the little and big things in life, especially my supportive family and friends.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment