Sponsor A Child

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Moments in my Life

What a great idea to commemorate each important moment in my life with a charm.  That is the appeal of a jewelery line named Pandora.  Well, I have a weakness for pretty little things and when J offered to buy me a starter set, I couldn't resist.
J bought a bracelet to commemorate our Japan holiday, and he bought it on board the Cathay Pacific flight.  Since it came with 3 charms, I would like to think that it commemorates more than that, which includes our 11th wedding anniversary, and our Baby Xin who is 1 year old this year.
11th Anniversary

Japan trip 2011

Baby Xin - 1  year old
The chain is too long for me, and I really had no idea how to attach the charms, so I would take it to Pandora in Malaysia to do that.  Thank you, dear hubby.  I like the bracelet a lot, and the fact that I could add to it later so that it becomes really unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment