Sponsor A Child

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pandora bracelet fixed

After our morning seminar session, I went to Pandora 1MK outlet to get my bracelet fixed.  I've been meaning to go for a few days but never had the chance due to long hours at work recently.  Finally today I went and succumbed to buying a safety chain for the bracelet, and also a Murano glass charm because the charms were moving around too freely.

As a result, I got my bracelet changed to the right size, got the safety chain that I wanted, and used the Murano glass to commemorate a meaningful day in which my fellow bloggers and I conducted a charity session. On top of that, I received another plain bracelet as a gift, which I intend to give Yuan to start her childhood collection when she's much older.

No comments:

Post a Comment