Sponsor A Child

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Pot of Gold at the Rainbow's End


This morning while driving to work, I saw a rainbow. It was beautiful and it lifted my spirits. Work demands had made me stay back late these days - there is always much to do.
But seeing the rainbow, I was immediately teleported back to the days when I was young - days of storybooks and a cartoon character named "Punky Brewster" which had a nice catchy theme song that went: "I ran to the end of the rainbow's eye, there wasn't any pot of gold..."

Ahh, the days of innocence. I called my hubby who was still at home and asked him to come out to the balcony to view the rainbows. I had a feeling that today would be a good day, and it was.

These are the pictures that J took to show our kids who were in school.


No comments:

Post a Comment