Sponsor A Child

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A favour from a friend



My colleague went to the USA last week for a week-long meeting. Being women, when the USA is being mentioned, Coach handbags and accessories come to mind. She said when she had a chance, she was going to grab a few bags for herself. I then asked her if she mind getting me one, and this is what she came home with.
According to her, the one that I requested was 6 months outdated, and this is one of the latest designs in the USA.
I am so touched as she said she spent a lot of time before finally choosing this bag for me. It is a luxury item as I am one who does not believe in spending a fortune for accessories. But this bag lifts my spirits - one of the good things in life, through a huge favour from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment