Sponsor A Child

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yuan Won a Science Magazine

I am so proud of Yuan today.  She showed me a small piece of contest form which she had filled in her details in pencil, and cut out by herself. I thought she wanted me to post it for her, then she explained that she had already won the prize.  The teacher had told the class that the 3M magazine which the whole class subscribed to, had a contest running every month, and all they had to do was answer the question and put the cut-out form into a little contest box at the school bookshop.  And Yuan did just that.
So today, she received the prize in the form of a science magazine, wrapped in plastic, together with her little cut-out contest form.  What a resourceful little girl!
She said: "I've won this magazine and it is truly awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment