Sponsor A Child

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Life's Theme Songs

For Mind Alchemy Day 8, I am asked to compile a list of 10 songs that are motivational to me whenever I feel down or need a boost to get through the day.  This seemed like a huge task to me because I am a person who listens to songs without ever knowing their names or the singers.  So this really took some time.
The first song I chose was High by Lighthouse Family.  This was a song that really happened during the time when I was a new sales rep and it was very difficult to achieve my sales targets.  At the end of the year, I barely made it, and I remember my product manager at that time played this song for us to encourage us, in the meeting room. 
Subsequently all the other songs are those that I like that will pick me up, even though some of them are not really motivational in content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment