Sponsor A Child

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Raya 2012 Long Weekend

This Raya I am glad to be taking it easy at home, and also thankful that I was able to do several things:
   1. Bought 2 Math books for Yuan from Popular and coached her to do it for 2 hours to understand why     she has a problem with Math.
   2. Slept in for 2 days, getting some much needed rest.
   3. Watched Battleship with J.  It is a great movie, whoever first told me that it wasn't good, causing me to delay watching it?
   4. Finished reading "How to be a Zillionaire" by Chellie Campbell.
   5. Bought an electronic insect repellent from Groupon, hopefully it can repel the cockroaches from my house.
   6. Started reading halfway through "Inside Steve's Brain" - about Steve Jobs.
   7. Cooked one of the kids' favorite meal: Spaghetti with mushrooms, tuna and cherry tomatoes.
   8. Pampered myself with a relaxing facial session.  Bought a Royce chocolate hamper.
   9. J played badminton with the kids, while I concentrated on increasing my pedometer steps.
Parkcity evening walk


10. Went through some webinars taught by Marcus De Maria's course.
11. Caught up with friends at 2 Raya Open Houses, immersed in the spirit of "Maaf Zahir & Batin".
12. Spent lots of time enjoying Baby Xin and her many antics.
13. Spent time with Mom and my siblings at lunch and dinner
Wow, that's a good list of things that I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment