Sponsor A Child

Friday, July 8, 2011

To Do List

Between my babies and work, there is hardly any time left to do anything else.  So I decided to take advantage of this early Friday to make the most of the balance of the day.
I know one of my blogger friends, Eun-yong complained that I have hardly updated my blog.  Ok, ok I admit it is my fault.  I have so many things to write about.  But the computer has been hogged by J most of the nights and it is very difficult to blog from the iPad.  Also, I have been so busy that home organization has gone down the drain, so many items have got misplaced.
So in order to accomplish most of the tasks this evening, here is my to do list:
I hope to accomplish most of it while the kids are playing around me ;-)  Though I seriously doubt it, because the Baby Xin, has now become a terror with the chairs and stools.

No comments:

Post a Comment