Sponsor A Child

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Cuti-cuti Malaysia @Penang

In my previous life, I never would have thought that I would take time off work to go spend time with friends and build relationships.  Since I quit my old job in 2012, my priorities has been more about people.  So it was a chance in a lifetime to jump in on 2 old friends' vacation plans to Penang, bunk in with them at some heritage hotel and just enjoy time together doing touristy things.  It was an amazing 2 days 1 night.

It started with a cheap flight on Malindo air from Subang to Penang (RM59 one way), and then head straight to Armenian street where all the food and street arts are.  Thereafter, it was Penang local food, ice-cream on a hot afternoon, henna tattoo on our legs, dine by the sea at Padang Kota Lama, coffee in a street cafe - so much food and  fun.  One of the best memories of a local holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment