Sponsor A Child

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Where to repair Luggage Bags in KL?

I have a Pierre Cardin luggage bag on which the handle was broken.  And my mom has a California Pak that was perfectly new and good, except for a faulty handle that wouldn't go up or down.  Stuck.
As I felt it would be a waste to just get new luggage bags, I decided to hunt for a place to repair.
There is a famous one at IPC, which repairs shoes and luggage bags, but being located in Damansara, you can guess that the price would not be surprisingly low.
Anyway, I looked on the web and found that customers were raving about this place.

 City Luggage, No. 39, Jln Jejaka 7, Taman Maluri Kuala Lumpur.


They were raving about the good and professional repair works at reasonable prices.  I sent my luggages there due to the good reviews.

And I was not disappointed, within a month, they repaired my 2 cabin bags and 1 backpack.
They couldn't get the same colour material as my maroon backpack. But this is good enough.
I am satisfied with the repair works.

No comments:

Post a Comment